Size: 201 KB
Size: 2.3 MB
B. Practice: Exercise 1: Use the correct tense and form of the verb provided to fit each gap. 1. He always _____________ come to school by motorbike. 2. It be a long time since.
www.thpt-phanthanhtai-danang.edu.vn/.../de cuong on tap mon tieng anh-2013.doc
Size: 396 KB
Passive voice Modal verbs : can, could, must, may, shall, should, would, will, ought to. Modal Example Uses.
www.ntu.edu.vn/.../de cuong on tap tieng anh.doc
Size: 184 KB
PART 1: VOCABULARY: Circle the best answer to complete each sentence 1. He likes. movies because his hobby is karate. A. martialarts B. animation C. comedy.
thongtinhoctap.freevnn.com/.../de cuong on tap tieng anh..
Size: 144 KB
ÄÈ ÌÌ ÌÌ ÌÌ ÌÌ ÄÈ È á ãÈÈ ââ Ô ÈÈÈ ãá¸ ââ à¸à¸á¨ ãá¸ ââ à¸à¬âÐ ã á¸.
Size: 266 KB
www.ueh.edu.vn/.../de cuong on tap mon tieng anh 2010.pdf
Size: 266 KB
files.myopera.com/.../7. de cuong on tap mon tieng anh 2010.pdf
Size: 447 KB
1. A. proofs B. books C. points D. days 2. A. asks B. breathes C. breaths D. hopes 3. A. sees B. sports C. pools D. trains 4. A. tombs B. lamps C. brakes D. invites.
ischoolnet.qti.vn/.../de cuong on tap hoc ky i- anh khoi 12.doc
Size: 126 KB
4. Wh-questions. Unit 12 5. Adjectives of attitude. Unit 13 7. The articles: A/An, the. Unit 13 8. The simple future tense. Unit 14 9. Comparison Comparative and Superlative B. exercises.
Size: 100 KB
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest. A. figure B. grow C. organize D. average A. cheese B. chemical.
ptth-hstar.thuathienhue.edu.vn/.../..cuong-on-tap-tieng-anh.. +1 alternative download link
Size: 119 KB
2. The position of Adverbs of frequency in the sentence 4. Gerund and to-infinitive 7. Which as a connector 8. Passive Voice of Present perfect 9. Relative Pronouns: Who, which,.
Size: 103 KB
Phoøng Sau ñaïi hoïc Tröôøng Ñaïi hoïc Sö phaïm Kyõ thuaät Tp. HCM 37225. 766 BÓ ,Ã2 Ó¨ ÄÀOTÒ¤2 TRÑ¬Ó 1 Ä Ò¤, Ó 6Ñ¬ PH Ò¤0. Óº 7 8Ò°7 73 0 MÔN: TIÓ1 1 DÌ©QJ.
www.hcmute.edu.vn/.../de_cuong_on_tap/mon tieng anh..
Size: 161 KB
2. Time Clauses 3. Verb Patterns: 4. What’s … like / What to look like How to be Subject Questions for general specific description 5. Must / mustn’t.
files.myopera.com/.../de cuong on tap van bang 2 mon tieng anh.doc
Size: 72 KB
Practice test 1 Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from that of the others by circling the letter A, B, C or D. 1. A. decreased B. influenced.
Size: 75 KB
REVISION EXERCISES FOR THE 1ST TERM PART I: PHONETIC AND VOCABULARY 1. Circle the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others. A. heat.
Size: 61 KB
2. How………. are you I m eleven. 3. There are two ……………. in the living room. 4. My classroom is…………the first floor. 5. How many …………. are there in your family. 3. Nam s father.
tuyensinh247.com/.../de thi tieng anh hk1..
Size: 42 KB
“ ’w dШС1j N X К ©ћ e A ‚тI’т Y ФЯс™ ©.
Size: 30 KB
Size: 23 KB
choray.vn/file/daotao/decuongckii/de cuong on tap tieng anh ckii.doc
Size: 41 KB
II. Grammar: 1. Infinitive with TO / without TO; - Want, agree, arrange. To Inf - Ask, invite, advise, allow. O To Inf -. 2. Tenses: simple present, simple past,.
www.thpt-buithixuan-tthue.edu.vn/uploadfile/de cuong on tap hoc ky i.doc